TMI Tag.



Here's my TMI Tag.


What are you wearing?
Jeans with a pink sweater.

Ever been in love?
Yes

Ever had a terrible break-up?
oh. yes

How tall are you?  
5ft something 

How much do you weigh?
I couldn't tell you as i  haven't weighed myself in ages.

Any tattoos? 
No

Any piercings?
Yes just my ears it was my 18th birthday present to myself.

OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)?


Has to be Jack and Rose from Titanic.

Favourite show?
Coronation Street.

Favourite bands? 
The Three Belles, The Bevin Boys.

Something you miss?
 Sailing with my aunt and uncle

Favourite song? 
Has to be Dance with me tonight by Olly Murs as i went to see Robinson Crusoe last year and I got pulled on stage to have a dance by Brian Conley and that song was playing at the time.

How old are you?
20

Zodiac sign? 
Aquarius

Quality you look for in a partner? 
Loyalty

Favourite Quote? 
There's 3 ways to get money 1 you marry it  2 you earn it or 3 you inherit it by Diana Dors in Steaming.

Favourite actor?
David Jason  

Favourite color?
Definitely red always wear red lippy now aswell.


Where do you go when you're sad? 
My room where i sit and listen to my music

Loud music or soft? 
Depends what it is.

How long does it take you to shower? 
I don't have a shower so i bath and normally about 20 mins

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
just over an hour 

Ever been in a physical fight?
No 

The reason I joined Youtube? 
to start vlogging 

Fears? 
Spiders  

Last thing that made you cry?
 My Brothers wedding.

Last time you said you loved someone?
last night to my dad as he means the world to me.

Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging Name?
i love all things beauty 

Last book you read?
50 shades of Grey

The book you're currently reading?
Diana Dors For Adults Only.

Last show you watched? 
Eastenders

Last person you talked to?
My Dad this morning

The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
one of my best friends and fellow singer Maggie.

 Favourite food? 
Pizza

Place you want to visit? 
Hollywood. 

Last place you were?
Rehearsals on Monday.

Do you have a crush?
mmm

Last time you were insulted? 
Can't remember.

Favourite flavour of sweet?
Hardly ever eat sweets.

What instruments do you play?
If your voice counts as an instrument  i sing.

Favourite piece of jewellery? 
My string of pearls necklace that i wore when i was filmed by ITV for the 100th Anniversary Documentary  Words of The Titanic.

Me with Rebecca Keating  from ITV  in 2010.
Last sport you played? 
haha i don't

Last song you sang? 
I think i'm going out of my head by Little Anthony.

 Have you ever used it? 
Only if questions like What is it?

Last time you hung out with anyone?
would have been my friends 20th birthday party in January.

Who should answer these questions next? 
Ok so i'm just going to leave this one open so if you want to do this aswell let me know in the comments below with the link to your post and ill look forward to reading yours.


                                                   Hope you enjoyed reading this
                                                                 Love & Hugs
                                                                           xx

Comments

Popular Posts