SERIES #Have you discovered?......Primer





Hi Beauties,

I'm back again this week with another post in this great series it's only a short one today and the subject this week is Primer, I know that this company is very well known company but I don't think this product gets much recognition at all.







This product is actually the only primer I own at the moment that's can't be a good thing, so the product is the Eyeshadow Primer in Light Beige by Avon, I love this, I don't have to use massive amounts of it and my eyeshadow really does last all day with this. It's not a thick consistency either, I know it doesn't actually look all that big in the picture but you do get a lot of product and it really does last a long time, I've been using this for about 3-4 months now maybe longer and I am just coming to the end of it, so I am on the lookout for a new one, so if any of you have any recommendations that I could try out then please let me know in the comments below or tweet me.


   That is all from me for today beauties I hope you enjoyed reading this post 


Love & Hugs 



xx


Don't forget you can follow me on any of the below

Bloglovin'  |  Youtube  |  Facebook  |  Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

  1. Great post! I've never really tried any Avon make up but might have to have a look at what they have to offer!

    http://frostyelegance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like