Make-up Clear out




Hi Beauties,




So as you can guess from the title of this post, I had a big clear out of my make-up at the weekend and I threw a quite a bit out, as some of it I have had for years from when I was younger and to be honest, was a time when I never really wore makeup that much, it wasn't until I was about 16 and even then that was on special occasions or gigs, I wore very little if any at school, as they were a bit picky about it, so it's just mounted up from then and I never got round to throwing it out but I finally decided now is the time for it as you can see the amount I got rid of.






It was silly what I threw away, some was even unused but I just had it so long I didn't want to risk it, so 1 blusher palette, 7 lipsticks, 9 lip glosses, 8 mascaras, 1 liquid eyeliner, 4 lip pencils, 2 Powders and a lip balm went in the bin on Sunday night.

It probably doesn't sound like a lot to you but my collection has now downsized dramatically but as they say "out with the old, and in with the new " so at least I have some space to refill with new products that I am buzzing to try like the Tanya Burr Range.




Have you ever had big clear out and thrown silly amounts away? Let me know if you have, that's all for today.





Love & Hugs



xx









Comments

You Might Like