FASHION My Style Icons






Hi Beauties,

So for today's post it's more fashion related as this is my style icons it will be short and sweet. As most of you probably know by now i love all things 40s and 50s and so it's no surprise that one of mine comes from the 40s and the other is aswell inspired by the rockabilly style.

I have 3 main style icons  

1.) Imelda May- She inspires me for a lot of my day to day wear 50s, rockabilly style and halterneck dresses and pencil skirts and she inspires me for my hairstyles to.




2.) Diana Dors- Again she inspires me for my day wear, stage and some of my modelling shoots to, i would love to have her hair.




3.) Katherine Jenkins - Main inspiration is for stage and formal occasions.



Do you have any style icons that you look up to? if you do let me know i'd love to know yours.




Hope you enjoyed this and i shall be back on thursday with my favourite lipsticks post.

love & hugs 
xx


InstagramBloglovin'FacebookTwitter



Comments

Popular Posts