Very Inspiring Blogger Award






Aloha Bombshells,

I've been meaning to do this post for a few weeks now as I was very pleased and surprised to be nominated for this as it didn't think my blog was that inspiring and so you have probably guessed already, it's the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award'  and I was nominated by the lovely Vicky over at Vixen Fashion you can check her blog out by clicking here, and also yesterday by the lovely Alice at Annie Writes Beauty and you can check her blog out by clicking here, Thank you again both of you.


The Rules

You must thank and link to the person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award
Then share 7 things or facts about yourself
Then nominate 15 other lovely bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.

My 7 Facts about Myself

1.) I'm 20
2.) I'm a Singer
3.) I was born after my time
4.) I appeared on the T.V in 2012
5.) I have a room dedicated to my stage wear 
6.) I was pulled on stage by Brian Conley
7.) Heels are my weakness.

My 15 Nominees are.....

1.) Emma Hobbs at peacelovevintage.com
3.) Becka Shepherd at beckasbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
4.) Rebecca Barnes at missbeccabeauty.blogspot.co.uk
15.) Kimberly at kimberleysbeautyblog.com



Love & Hugs




You can find me on 

Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Instagram
Snapchat: retrobombshell







Comments

You Might Like