BEAUTY | My Everyday Make-Up




Aloha Bombshells,


I've recently realised when it comes to my make-up i use quite a few products at the moment and was a little surprised by that, so i thought i would share with you those many products i use to do the make-up that i have been wearing recently on a everyday basis, i like to keep it very natural looking.




The moisturiser i use is no stranger to being mentioned on here and it is the Rich Moisturising Day Cream for Dry & Sensitive Skin with SPF 15 by Nivea with natural almond oil & hydra IQ.

My foundations are from Avon colortrend but as i am using my summer shade now i use one in the shade Near Nude which is an oil control foundation.

I only own one primer and that is an eye primer by Avon in the colour light beige and this i love because if i want to have a no make-up day but am popping to the shops, this just covers everything over and gives a lovely smooth look to the lid.




Lately i have discovered a liquid concealer as the stick formula's weren't that good, i use the one that is Extra Lasting concealer from Avon in Fair, this doesn't budge at all.

To do my brows i use the Professional Brow Pencil by Rimmel in 002 Hazel.



When it comes to eyeshadow, there are 2 palettes that i tend to go for depending on the look i want that day and they are the Undressed Palette by MUA and True Colour Eyeshadow quad in Mocha Latte from Avon.

When i get round to doing eyeliner and mascara there are two products for both of those, that i go for depending on what takes my fancy and since i got a liquid eyeliner with one of my magazines this month, i have been using the Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black by Eyeko which is fabulous i have to say, if i don't use that i use my Kohl liner from Avon, for mascara i'll usually go for my Maxi Waterproof by Miners or my Miss Manga by L'Oreal. 

For Blush i have been using my new one from Beauty UK in the colour no.4 Rustic Peach, Bronzer i use one by MUA in shade 1 and my Powder is a translucent pressed powder by Colourtrend Avon.     




Love & Hugs

xx


You can find me on

   

Comments

Popular Posts