PRODUCT REVIEW | Clinique High Impact Mascara




Aloha Bombshells,


Like most girls I love my mascara and i have been a dedicated L'Oreal Miss Manga girl for quite a while now, but i have found something that i love even more than that, which i didn't think would be possible and that product is the High Impact Mascara from Clinique, and normally retailing at £17.50,  i was pleased to add this to my collection for free as it came with one of last months magazines.




As i'm not a false lash girl, i love a mascara that gives the look and impact of wearing false eyelashes and this mascara says it's high impact and it is without a doubt, it gives a lovely fluttery look to the lashes and has a nice shaped wand so you can get to those tricky inner lashes easier, the difference in the final look compared to the Miss Manga is incredible, i definitely think a good mascara can give you a fabulous end result, i only use Clinique on the top lashes and not the bottom, i use the company mascara for the job.

I love that this one is a handbag friendly size as i found the Miss Manga was a bit of a pain size wise, to put in my make-up bag that i carry around with me on a day to day basis along with everything else that i carry.



Love & Hugs
xx




You can find me on

Comments

Popular Posts