August in Instagram



Aloha Bombshells,







1.) I have taken the plunge and started the process of learning to drive, as i can't wait to be able to go and do things without having to have my dad take.

2.) I took a trip to Bournemouth with some friends of mine 

3.) Doing my first ever charity walk  for Marie Curie  and finishing in just under 2 hours (i actually lost some weight through doing that but didn't realise until Paula pointed it out when i was trying on some dresses for her.

4.) I enjoyed a lovely sunday afternoon down at Lymington Quay watching the New Forest Brass Band in there last bandstand gig of the season.

5.) A snapshot of the brilliant display performed by the Red Arrows at the Bournemouth Air Festival this year.



Love & Hugs
xx


You can find me on

Comments

  1. learning to drive is so annoying but it's definitely worth it once you have your licence, such a great feeling! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i've already been looking at the Theory and that's frazzling my head lol but can't wait, it will give me so much more freedom to xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts