BEAUTY | #4 Nail of the Day - Cherry Dazzler




Aloha Bombshells,




Cherry Dazzler 



This little beauty is a newbie to my nail polish collection and i have to say i am in love with this one. It's a new release available soon from Avon, i actually got 2 of these stardust polishes as i wanted to get a nice glitzy one for Christmas time, but don't judge a bottle by it's colour as this really does look more red. It actually comes out as a lovely i'd say Fuchsia pink colour with lots of glitter and looks gorgeous under light. The pictures i have i don't think show it at it's best but i had to take them a little later in the evening than i'd like, but i will be posting some on my Instagram today so keep an eye on that, to see it's true colours. 






Love & Hugs
xx


You can find me on



Comments

  1. Beautiful color! Mind checking out my blog? Mckenzie
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get the chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts