BEAUTY | #6 Nail of the Day - The 100th Post







Aloha Bombshells,


This little beauty was a freebie with the latest issue of Glamour Magazine, i'm not usually one for dark colours on my nails but as the lips have gone darker at the moment then why not? if i'm honest this did look more purple in the bottle, than it does on the nails but that could be down to the 2 coats i put on, this has definitely made me want to try out more darker colours.







I've also set myself the task of doing vlogmas and blogmas this year when i will be blogging everyday in December for the #bigblogmasproject2014 

Love & Hugs

You can find me on 


Comments

  1. So gutted I missed out on this offer! It's a lovely colour, great post! Xx

    too-primadonna-for-you.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this shade and the purpley shade (I was sneaky and bought two copies!) I'm doing BBlogmasProject as well! Can't wait to read your posts!
    Mary-Ann xx
    Angel Flicks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts