BLOGMAS DAY 3 | My Christmas Tree - #bigblogmasproject2014





Aloha Bombshells,


One of my favourite things about Christmas is the decorations and this year is no exception, because I have 3 cats, I can't put the big tree up that we usually do, so this year, I have a smaller one for my office, which if you have been following me for vlogmas, you would have already seen, but here is this year's Christmas Tree. 


No tree for me is complete without lights and the set I had were too long to use, so I went shopping and managed to find a set for £2.99 which was great value I thought, and they really have made a difference to how my tree looks, I've gone for a red and gold theme this year. 


Love & Hugs



You can find me on 

Comments

  1. Aww that is so cute, glad you still managed to have one :)
    xxx
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like