A Retro Bombshells Loves 1st Birthday







Aloha Bombshells,


A year ago yesterday A Retro Bombshells Loves was born originally under the name of Beauty by Marina, i was never really quite sure where i wanted things to go back then, it was all very daunting suddenly having this small space of the internet all to myself to put my thoughts on.

I've definitely learnt a lot over the past year with the different aspects of blogging and i am very pleased with how well my little blog has grown, i didn't think i would ever get 10 people reading what i write let alone the amount i have now.

I really enjoy having this little space to write on now and although it is time consuming i enjoy doing it and everything else that goes with it, i'm certainly a lot more organised now than i was before and i feel better for it, having everything written up and scheduled is great for me.

I am so grateful to everyone who has supported me and read my posts over this past year because without you this little space may not have stayed here.

Here's to another year of ARBL's 


Love & Hugs
You can find me on

Comments

Popular Posts