My 21st Birthday Wishlist






Aloha Bombshells,


I can't believe i hit the big 21 in a couple of weeks it really doesn't feel like it, i not usually one to bother with birthdays if i'm honest, but there's a few things on my wishlist that i wouldn't mind getting.


1950s Halterneck Pencil Dress - £69.99 - Vivienne of Holloway
I first saw this dress on the Gramaphones on the Frank Sinatra show on BBC last week and fell in love with it.

Real Technique Nics Picks - £23.99 - Feel Unique
Real Techniques Starter Kick - £16.79 - Feel Unique
I've got the real techniques expert face brush which is the only one i own from the collection at the moment, i was so impressed with it i can't wait to get my hands on the others.

Canon 1xus 145 - £69.99 - Argos 
I've been on the lookout for a new camera ever since mine has started playing up and the quality isn't that great either if i'm honest. 



Love & Hugs

You can find me on


*Photos are not mine and taken from the websites.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday in advance! 21 is a great one to celebrate. I'd love to have a new camera too. My friend has the canon, it looks like a good one. Xx

    NIKIMINT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts