Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation Review





Aloha Bombshells,

Rimmel have been my go to drugstore brand for quite a few years now and it's easy to see why, with one of their latest releases in foundations being the Lasting Finish 25 Hour, i had to give it a try and i went for 1 shade darker than i usually do but i'm quite liking it.




When i heard that a foundation lasting for 25 hours had come out, i thought you gotta be kidding right? Wrong it does actually last that long, i had a lot of gigs over the Christmas period which was a great time to put it to test, one day i had 2 during the day and then our Christmas party later in the evening, the last thing i wanted to be doing in between getting home and going out again was completely redoing my makeup and i was so pleased that i didn't have to, it stayed from 10 30 in the morning right through to 11 30 in the evening when we left the party no word of a lie, apart from a few odd touch ups elsewhere like my eyeliner and lippy it really did last, which i am super impressed with.

I love that this gives amazing coverage to as i'm prone to having really bad dark circles under my eyes and this does a great job at hiding them even without a concealer and something that can do that is a winner in my book, i will be grabbing one in my usual shade for sure.



Love & Hugs

You can find me on 

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

Popular Posts