I've Become a Bookworm




Aloha Bombshells,



I have once again become quite the little bookworm, when I was growing up I went through phases of loving to read and would always have my head in a book but the last books that I actually read if I'm right were the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy not long after they came out, so that shows how long ago I last read a book. 

I have just finished reading Letters from Home which I will be reviewing soon and for the past month or so I have been picking up books that take my fancy whenever I see them, I'm a bit odd i can't watch horror movies really as I'm not great with the whole blood and gore thing but I can read those type of books is that odd are any of you like that too? 

I have now built up a nice little collection along with ones I have been given so here is my current stash of books that I have to read.




Gone Girl - I took this recommendation from Tanya Burr when it was in a favourites video of hers last year and have seen lots of others say it's a good read too.

Tell Tale - I picked this one up in Tesco for £2 bargain. 

Fear the Dark - I also got in Tesco a few weeks ago 

Too Close to Home -  I am currently reading now, I got this in Poundland, I forgot my usual one and had a lot of waiting around to do later in the day, so grabbed this  and it's a really, really good read so far, sometimes it takes me a while to get into a book but this one didn't,  it got me hooked straight away. 

The few at the bottom are the YouTuber releases

Girl Online - I've not started this one yet as I think I'm going to save it for my when I'm away.

Tanya Burr - I've not read the whole book yet but what I have is really good and quite helpful.

The Glam Guide by Fleur De Force. - I literally got this one today but couldn't not include it. 


Are there any books you've read and think I should try then let me know, I'm always looking for new reads.




Love & Hugs



You can find me on 


Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

  1. Looking to read half of these! Excited to read Girl Online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get round to reading Gone Girl, I've heard it's good :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like