My New Camera - Sony Cybershot DSC - W830





Aloha Bombshells,


The other week i bought myself a brand new camera, which has been long over due and i am so pleased i got it, it was just by chance i found it really as i was originally looking at a different one that was slightly more expensive, as i was just scanning the websites as you do, i came across this one on the Argos website and it was on offer at £69.99 down from £109.99. 

I always look up on youtube before i buy them for video test footage so i can see what the quality is like and this was better quality than the one i was looking at before, which i was rather surprised about and the thing i liked most is that you can actually zoom in whilst filming that was the deal breaker for me i couldn't do that before, i went and got it and took out the 3 year replacement plan which took it up to £89.98 but well worth it.

I can film more with this one as i can get about 10 hours of footage compared to the polaroid that would give me just over 2 hours, and the camera itself isn't as heavy either and you can't accidentally switch it on or off ,overall a really good purchase i've been using it for vlogging since and my first main channel video filmed with it went up on Sunday.




Love & Hugs


You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

  1. I love blogging but hate taking pictures, so a bargain camera is always good news!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts