Osculate Orchid KISStick Review





Aloha Bombshells,


Purple lipstick? yes Purple a colour I never thought I would see myself wearing at least on my lips anyway but it's happened and it's all down to this little beauty of a shade that goes by the name *Osculate Orchid it's limited edition from the Kiss Cosmetics. 

Kiss Cosmetics if you haven't heard of them are a new brand that has been gradually releasing their products online ready to launch this Summer, I've never tried any of their products before and was very pleased when they asked me to review this new addition that will be joining the already available 10 gorgeous shades.






The thing I like most about this is it's staying power it doesn't budge at all and lasts for hours I mean you can eat and drink to your hearts content and your lipsticks going nowhere which is always an added bonus, I'll admit I've lost count of the times I've eaten and forgotten to bring my lippy out with me and I'm sure you can get the picture especially if your wearing a red lip it's never a good look after, but this product won't give you that problem.



I was really surprised at how pigmented and moisturising this lipstick is, Kiss say "your lips will feel comfortable all day" and that is true with this if there's one thing I can't stand its dry lips.



I'll admit I was wary of trying out this new colour as it is out of my comfort zone but I really like it and if you and fancy taking a walk on the wild side this colour will be available online at http://www.saturatedcolour.com/ from Wednesday 20th May at rrp of £7 and what's even better is all the products are cruelty free.



Love & Hugs


You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell



*This product was kindly sent to me to review and all opinions are 100% honest and my own.

Comments

You Might Like