Rimmel Haul





Aloha Bombshells,


Rimmel has always been my favourite go to drugstore brand because their products are really good and affordable, so whilst I was in Tesco's the other day I couldn't not have a look and with a 3 for 2 offer it just had to be done and here's what I got.


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

When I was younger all I ever used was the Clear Complexion powder which I loved, I can't think why it's taken me so long  to try the powders again and I have heard lots of good things about this product and with the holiday I thought it would be a good idea to get a Matte powder to try out, I love the cute pattern to.



Rimmel Kate 01 

I have a big love for the Kate Moss lipsticks at the moment they are just so good, this time I got a gorgeous red colour which is the colour I was going to go for until I took some advice from my dad.




Rimmel 086 Sugar Plum

I went for this one as it looks very similar to one I got from Seventeen last year that I really love but I can't seem to find it anymore and my local boots have replaced that stand with Maxfactor.





Love & Hugs 



You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell.

Comments

You Might Like