Months Most Loved Posts #6 May





Aloha Bombshells, 


When it comes down to reading other blogs i am the first to admit I don't read enough of them I just tend to scroll through my bloglovin feed of an evening and save posts for later, which means I now have a folder full of saved posts that I haven't read yet and I realised that when I saw that my last Months most loved post was back in January.

I've been making more of an effort to read fellow bloggers work as it is something I like to do and I've found some really good interesting reads lately and here are a few of them.


The unspoken blogging rules everyone's talking about - Tattooed Tealady
6 best things about online shopping - A Yellow Brick Blog
20 things I would tell my younger self - Sian Marie
Musical Super Powers - Helene in Between
10 Adventures to go on when you're 20 something - Mollie Bylett




Love & Hugs



You can find me on


Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

You Might Like