How Much is My Face Worth Tag? The Summer Edit






Aloha Bombshells,


How much is my face worth? this tag has been floating around the blogosphere for a while and it's something I have always found daunting to find out, as I use quite a few products on my face in the mornings, it's always been interesting to find out to so today I'm going to show you the products I use for my everyday summer look.




Face

Nivea Sensitive Day Cream - £4.49
Rimmel 25 Hour Foundation £7.99
Collection Eyebrow Kit £3.99
Asda Boost Concealer £4
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder £3.99
Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Blush & Contour Palette £6




Eyes

Makeup Revolution Beyond Flawless Palette £8
George Precision Felt Tip Liner £2
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara £19.50



Lips

Rimmel Kate Lipstick £5.49 or Zoella Lip Balm £3

The grand total is..............£65.45, that has surprised me as I use mostly drugstore brands but it's not too much either.


Have you ever done this, if you have leave a link below in the comments and I'll check it out, if not I tag you to do it.





Love & Hugs 


You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell


Comments

You Might Like