Tanya Burr Cosmetics Haul






Aloha Bombshells,


I have been a fan of Tanya ever since i started blogging and she's done great bringing out her own makeup collection, which i have to say looks gorgeous but i have only just made my first purchase of Tanya's products and i believe these are part of the Christmas collection she has brought out and if these are anything to go by i can't wait to try out some more.

The Candy Glam Palette is my absolute favourite now, i have already started using it and am loving the eye shadows especially Creme Brulee it's a great Autumnal colour and the pigmentation is great.






Autumn and Winter mean you can swap up the lips and nails for those lovely darker berry colours which is what attracted me to this one, Sugar Plum is such a great colour for this time of year.




Pink is another of my favourite colours which is which i picked up the Candy Cane Trio but it was a tough decision between this and the Gingerbread Trio which also looked really nice.



Have you tried any of Tanya's Products and which is your favourite?



Love & Hugs


You can find me on


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

Popular Posts