This or That Summer Tag




Aloha Bombshell, 


Whilst scrolling through Twitter the other day, I came across the This or That Summer Tag over at Underland to Wonderland written by Danielle, you should definitely go and check her out and thought I'd do it myself too.

Tag posts are something I love they are fun to do and you get to learn a little more about me, with summer slowly fading out why not try and hold on to it a little longer? to be honest, this is one of the first tag posts I have seen around the blogging world for a while.


Beach or Wilderness
Wilderness definitely, for me the further out of the city away from the hustle and bustle the better.

Watermelon or Strawberries
If I'm honest I'm not a fan of either but I'd have to go for Strawberries, Watermelon is just glorified flavour water to me

Bikini or One Piece
I prefer One Piece but I do own a bikini too that I've never worn since the day I bought it.

Lemonade or Ice Tea
Hands down Lemonade

Griddled Hot Dogs or Over a Fire
I've never had over the fire hot dogs, so I'd have to go with griddled

Hat or Sunglasses
Sunglasses 100%, I look ridiculous in hats

Windows down or A/C
Being in the UK having windows down is out A/C

Tanning Lotion or Sunscreen
Sunscreen, I catch the sun easily being fair, I just have to spend a day walking in it

Baseball game or Concert
Concert! 

Ice Cream or Popsicle
I eat both but I would rather have an Ice Cream, I had the best ice cream I've tasted in a long time on my last Toronto trip, it was a Wendy's Frostie.

Fireworks or Fireflies
Fireworks, I love good firework displays

Flip flops or Bare Feet
I'd rather go Bare Feet than Flip flops

Water Balloons or Squirt Guns
Water Balloons I had so much fun with those a kid



Love & Hugs




You can find me on


Snapchat: retrobombshell

    
                                                                  

Comments

  1. I really love this idea for a post, I need to make one of these myself.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like