Canary Islands Cruise : The Photo Album Day 1: The Explorer of the Seas.




Aloha Bombshells,


Explorer of the Seas what a beautiful ship she is, I always see the cruise ships going in and out of Southampton from my local village and they always looked big then, but when your next to them it's completely different I was blown away by the sheer size of her, I always hear stories from my friends about the promenades that stretch the length of a street and could never imagine it but they were right, they  really are something else inside and here are some of my photos of the Explorer of the Seas.






The Royal Promenade







The Royal Promenade



Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'
Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

  1. Wow, it looks so nice! Can't wait to see more :) xx

    abigalexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like