August In Instagram





Aloha Bombshells,


August played a whole host of new exciting things for me but also some annoyances with a certain computer repair place that left us without a PC for nearly a month, however, they have given us a new one now and today I'm sharing with you one of my favourite posts to do, here is my month in Instagram.




  • I've started to get back into reading again and Paradise is the book I'm currently trying to get into.
  • I saw my first chipmunk in Canada (Ok, it wasn't in August, it was July
  • I went and visited my Nanna after I got back from my travels and she gave me her Maxfactor gift box she was given for spending x amount of £££'s with some really nice products in it.
  • I tried out the Maritimo Lounge in Ocean Village, Southampton for the first time (wow has that area changed a lot) whilst I was waiting for a job interview, it was really quirky and I could be spending a lot of time in there in the future.
  • In August Big Ben fell silent and will remain silent apart from remembrance and new years for the next 4 years while they do repairs. It just won't be the same walking around London now with no big ben sounding. 
  • I'm still not sure what this flower is called but it looked pretty and it's another new one I have found since we moved in.
  • We had a mini-heatwave over the bank holiday weekend and it was lovely to be walking around in it in the village.
  • I got sent one of Avon's new Mark lip lacquers in with my usual order boxes in the shade Pinking about You, I've been loving wearing nude style lip colours lately. 
  • Last but by no means least, I treated myself to a brand new Bulaggi bag in the Denis Rason sale in the village as I've achieved quite a bit this month and I'm totally in love with it.



Love & Hugs



You can find me on

Snapchat: retrobombshell 


Comments

  1. I'm definitely going to miss big ben! I loved the warm weather too - I definitely am ready for Autumn though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! it's just such an iconic sound for London. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like