My Current Playlist #2






















Aloha Bombshells,


Music it's one of my favourite subjects and a huge part of my life, over the years I've listened to and sang a wide variety of songs from different eras. In today's post, I will be sharing with you what I'm currently loving and listening to.



Steps - Story of a Heart






Ed Sheeran - Small Bump 




Wilson Philips - Good Vibrations
Ok, the bridesmaid's film introduced me to this group first and I really liked them then, the Harmony's are so tight but it wasn't until the other day when I played this tune, that I realised just how much they sound like the Beach Boys, then I realised they are children of The Beach Boys and Mama's and Papa's.






Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast 2017
I admit I wasn't sure what to think of the film as I watched it on the plane because to me you can't top the original but the soundtrack is brilliant.





Miley Cyrus - Younger Now








Taylor Swift - Look what you made me do 

This is an odd ball for me, it's a tune that I don't like much but keep listening to it and I love a lot of Taylors songs but this one is different, I keep listening to it because each time I do, I hear snippets of other sings within it like I hear a certain part of the song that is similar to one of the black eyed peas tunes.






What are your favourite songs right now?




Love & Hugs 


You can find me on 

Snapchat: retrobombshell

Comments

  1. I haven't entirely figured out how I feel about Look What You Made Me Do. I love Taylor, I love singing along badly in the car to her music, but I don't feel like I can do that to LWYMMD. I like the message, it's interesting given the scrutiny of her life, but it's probably not one I'm gonna stick on and sing to.
    I've been loving PVRIS and Paramore's new albums loads recently, and new Shania Twain. I haven't heard that new Miley song properly yet so that's going on my playlist right now.

    Rosie @ www.girlinawe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree, it won't be one that stays on mine, Oh new Shania Twain music, i'll have to check it out, I love her songs, my favourite is Your still the one. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a message and i'll get back to you

You Might Like