The TMI Tag 2017 Edition





Aloha Bombshells,



Over the past few days, I've been going back over three years worth of blog posts and updating them, whilst doing this I came across one post in particular that caught my eye. The TMI Tag, the previous TMI tag I did was in 2014 my first year of blogging and you can read that one here and if I'm honest I haven't seen a lot of Tag posts floating around the blogging world for a while. Today I've decided to resurrect my old one and give you an updated version today, I hope you enjoy it. 


1.)  What are you wearing?
Blue and white top with black trousers

2.)  Ever been in love?
Yes, I currently am with my long-term boyfriend.

3.)  Ever been in a terrible breakup?
I used to think it was terrible but then I found true love.

4.) How tall are you?
Pass

5.) How much do you weigh?
7.5 Stone when I last looked

6.) Any tattoos?
No, it's something that's never appealed to me personally

7.) Any piercing? 
Yes, just the ears 

8.) OTP (One true pairing) What's your favourite fictional pairing?
Beauty and the Beast.

9.) Favourite Show?
Radio Q107, TV has got to be Only Fools & Horses

10.) Favourite bands?
Postmodern Jukebox, Steps, Pink Floyd

11.) Something you miss?
My boyfriend- LDR can suck at times

12.) Favourite song? 
Miley Cyrus - Younger Now, I've been addicted to it. 



13.) How old are you? 
23

14.) Zodiac Sign?
Aquarius

15.) Quality you look for in a partner?
Loyalty definitely

16.) Favourite Quote?
Jazz doesn't shy away from the hard stuff but makes you feel better about the sad stuff - Christina Grimmie.

17.) Favourite Actor?
Steve Martin in Father of the Bride

18.) Favourite Colour?
Red

19.) Where do you go when you are sad?
By the sea usually with my headphones and iPod to block out all the noise of the world

20.) Loud music or soft?
It depends on what it is or the mood I'm in

21.) How long does it take you to shower?
15-20 minutes if washing my hair too

22.) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
20 minutes for a normal day

23.) Ever been in a physical fight?
No

24.) The reason I joined Youtube?
It's a hobby, something I enjoy doing. 

25.) Fears?
Spiders! Spiders! Spiders!

26.) Last thing that made you cry?
Leaving my boyfriend at the airport to come back to the UK again.

27.) Last time you said you loved someone? 
Today to my boyfriend

28.) Meaning behind your Blogging\Youtube name?
I didn't want my name in the title and I wanted something that represented me but could cover all areas of blogging.

29.) Last book you read?
Girl Online - Zoe Sugg

30.) The book you're currently reading?
Paradise by Katie Price

31.) The last show you watched?
Jane the Virgin Series 3, anxiously waiting for series 4

32.) The last person you talked to?
My boyfriend

33.) The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Boyfriend

34.) Favourite food?
Italian, huge pasta lover

35.) Place you want to visit?
Hawaii

36.) Last place you were?
Other than home, Gatwick Airport

37.) Do you have a crush?
Yes, I still have the biggest crush on my boyfriend

38.) Last time you were insulted?
Can't remember

39.) Favourite flavour of sweets?
I'm not a huge lover of sweets

40.) What instruments do you play?
If your voice counts as an instrument, then I sing a bit.

41.) Favourite piece of Jewellery?
My promise ring 

42.) Last sport you played?
I don't

43.) Last song you played?
Kylie Minogue - Christmas isn't Christmas till you get here (Yes I  know it's really early for that but I love Christmas music and I'm starting to plan the festive season blog posts now.)

44.) Last time you hung out with anyone?
Monday I went and saw my friends 

45.) Who should answer these questions next? 
       Gemma at  Just-a-gem  
Feel free to do this on your blog and leave the links to your posts in the comments below, I'd love to check yours out. 



 Love & Hugs 



You can find me on

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' | GoodReads 
Snapchat: retrobombshell





   

Comments

You Might Like